TAGS - helping create seamless transitions
TAGS is an independent and impartial information advice and guidance service based in Merseyside, helping young people with special educational needs and disabilities make successful life transitions.
Some of the services offered to schools, colleges and other organisations are;
• Careers Information Advice and Guidance
• Transition Support
• Written Person Centred Outcomes
• Group Work Activities
• Careers Education
• Attendance and Annual and Transition Review Meetings
• Multi Agency Meetings
• Facilitation of Person Centred Reviews
• Support for Parents/Carers
• Work Experience Placements
@Copyright Transition Advice and Guidance Services. All rights reserved.